Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Three Painting sold at Rotary Club Exhibition.




Sorry for my hiatus, but I have been so busy -- there just aren't enough hours in the day. I'm feeling very happy at the moment though, as we currently have the Clare Rotary Club Art Exhibition on here in my home town, and the three paintings I exhibited sold within the first 15 minutes on Opening Night. WOW!!!!!! that was exciting!! The standard of the Exhibition is excellent and I've enjoyed quite a few wonderful hours there, just browsing and admiring the work of fellow artists. It seems that the Pastels have been selling more rapidly than any other medium this year.
These are my three paintings that sold.

2 comments:

Trine said...

I can totally understand that they went within 15 minutes. They are lovely. I wish I could see the size and similar info.

Val de Vries said...

Thanks so much for your very kind comments Trine. Believe you me, it was a great thrill to sell all three of my paintings. I wasn't there when they sold, and when I did see the three big Orange Dots on them, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry from shock.

Val.