Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Patchwork Quilt Block Paintings.
















Sorry I haven't been around for a long time -- life just seems to get in the way sometimes, with more important family and personal things to attend to. My family has always come first in my life, and other things just follow on behind.

I am currently taking part in a Miniature ATC Exchange on WetCanvas with the subject being "Abstract". Each participant has to paint 20 different ATCs to send on to the 20 artists who are taking part in this Project. The ATCs go all over the world to their new homes, and in return I have received a card from each participant, making a wonderful worldwide collection of art. All ATC cards must measure 3.5"x2.5".

Here are the 20 cards I have sent off. All are done in Pen and Ink with various techniques. I chose the theme of Patchwork Quilt Blocks, and had SO MUCH FUN creating each card.

#1.

No comments: