Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Busy Day, but no Art.


Today is Sunday, and I'd decided to spend the afternoon preparing for a new Pen and Ink Project I want to get on to asap. However, before I was out of bed I received a 'phone call to say my two Aunties (my Mum's sisters) were coming to visit. They live quite a long distance away, so I was delighted that they would be spending the afternoon with my parents and me. Therefore, I have not started on the Project as yet, but I will try to get the preparations done before I go to bed, and take it along with me to the Art Group I go to each Monday. I haven't been to the Group for three weeks as my Dad has been very sick, so here's hoping tomorrow will be more promising.


In lieu of showing the begininng of my new P&I WIP, I'll show you a design I have previously done in a round format -- all pen and ink, done with Micron Pens.


No comments: