Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Pastel and my latest ArtCards.






WOW, things have been SOOOOO busy lately, and they're about to get even busier. I finally made it to Art Group last Monday after missing the previous two weeks. It was great to be back to see what everyone was painting, and to get something done for myself. I've been really busy getting lots of extra paintings ready for the Gallery, and all being well will set them up this coming Saturday.

A few weeks ago I was asked to paint two dogs as a Commission -- the client lives too far away for me to take the photos myself, so had to rely on what I had sent to me. They arrived today, and I think I'm going to have a real job to be able to do the black labrador, the body especially is a black blob, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. The Alsatian is slightly easier to see. They also would like a painting of their house, and two of the photos are quite nice, but show different angles, so will have to think about which one I'll go with. Will post them as I eventually get each one done. There's no hurry, as they are going overseas in a few weeks until the end of May.

In the meantime, here is another Pastel -- I love Sunsets and Sunrises, and often tend to go for the Reds/Oranges/Yellows, but this one is a Sunrise in Pinks/Purples/Blues.
Also have a few of my new ATCs, which are all done in Pen and Ink, and Watercolours.


No comments: