Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two more Pastels.





Wow, I have been so busy lately, that I haven't known whether I've been on my head or my heels. Quite a bit of last week was taken up with getting paintings ready to take to a new Gallery which I've been asked to exhibit in. Have most of it set up now, but will need to go back again within the next few days to add a little more. I also attended our South Australian China Painters Association Country Branch Meeting last Wednesday in the Barossa Valley. I'm the Vice President, and we have a Meeting and Workshop on the first Wednesday in every month and always have lots of fun, plus a chance to learn new techniques etc. from the Demonstrators. My turn to be the Demonstrator next month, so I'm going to have to get my running shoes on soon to get everything ready for that. Never a dull moment.




I'm posting two Pastel Paintings. I love painting with Pastels, and hope to start another one at Art Group next week -- haven't chosen my subject yet though. Will have to get the think tank working.




One of the Pastels I'm posting tonight is an Australian Red Merle Shepherd Dog, and the other one is a River Scene. I really enjoyed painting both of these.

No comments: