Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Christmas Card for 2007.


Well, I've finished penning my Christmas Card for 2007 -- a good feeling to know that I've managed to get it done with plenty of time for printing. I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed penning this design -- thatched cottages being a real favourite subject of mine. Not long ago I was panicking because I didn't think I was going to get a chance to get it done until the last minute, but some enforced rest due to not being well for a while has at least been an advantage for art at least.

3 comments:

Kaye said...

Hi val ...... you are organised all right! What a lovely card.
Well done..... love, Kaye :-)) New Zealand

sandy said...

This is beautiful and so detailed.

sandy

Val de Vries said...

Thankyou Kaye and Sandy -- much appreciated. I'm glad I did get it done early, as I now have a "trigger thumb" which is excruciatingly painful, and I can't paint or draw at all at the moment.

Val.