Monday, October 15, 2007

Two more Alice Springs Photos.



I'm adding two more photos I took whilst holidaying in Alice Springs. The red one is Sturt's Desert Pea, which was growing profusely in my Nephew's garden. It is also the State Emblem Flower for South Australia, and is the most beautiful flower imaginable. They need a hot, dry climate to grow well, so absolutely thrive in the outback.
The other photo is of African Daisies growing in my brother's garden. He has quite a few different coloured African Daisies and they were quite a picture.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Hi Val .... love your blog.
Jim (my husband of 49 years) has just made me one also. When you have time, look at:

www.porcelainpainting.blogspot.com

Cheers........Kaye :-)) New Zealand

Val de Vries said...

Hi Kaye,

It's great to hear from you, and I certainly will pop in to your Blog.

Cheers, Val.