Friday, July 27, 2007

Teddies in the Pink.


It's been another busy day, but in a somewhat different way. I just haven't left the computer all day, which can sure be mentally tiring. I had a Newsletter to write for one of our China Painting Magazines, and of course the due date is nearly here, so I had to get myself in to gear today and do something about it. Anyway, fortunately I'm pleased with the way it's coming together.

I'm also trying to decide what to paint next, as I want to get it underway before Art Group on Monday. At this moment I think a photo my brother sent me of the Finke River running through Palm Valley in the Northern Territory may just be taking first place.

The photo tonight is of the second Teddy Bears Commission I painted, but this one had to have a Pink background. I wanted it to be just a little bit different, so I used slightly some alternate colours for the bears. Unfortunately it's not quite true to colour as the background is more of a soft Plum Pink.

No comments: