Friday, July 13, 2007

Two Large Square Wooden Boxes.



Well, it seems an age since I added to my Blog, and in actual fact, it is. Life has been so very busy lately, and the cold Winter weather hasn't helped. I can't wait for Spring. I'm painting a couple of Acrylic paintings at the moment with Teddy Bear subjects on gallery wrapped Canvas -- one in Pink for girls, and one in Blue for boys, and I'm having a Wow of a time with them -- such happy subjects to paint. I'll post them as soon as they are finished.
I've been making a lot of ATCs, and also making a lot of Greeting Cards -- both great little pastimes for this cold, wet weather. I have over 100 different Greeting Card designs, so they keep me busy.

Tonight I am posting pics of two 8"x8" wooden boxes that I painted. I thoroughly loved painting them, as there was a bit of intricate work involved, and the more intricate the better with things like this as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: